Sunday 29 May 2011

Moving house - Updated!!!


Hiya everyone,

As you may know from my previous posts that I'm in the middle of moving house. We completed on Wednesday so we have been working really hard for the last few days to get my new craft room decorated. It's almost ready but I still need to get my desk and storage moved to the new house so I can't put anything away yet. It is looking amazing - I am so lucky! I can't wait to share piccies of it with you when it meets my high standards Lol!

I haven't got a card to share with you today as I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still in the land of the living and I'll be back blogging soon. The new house doesn't have internet access yet so it's just a quick post as I'm back at the old house tonight. More packing up more stuff in the morning and decorating again when my hubby drops me back off at the new house. We have taken Tayla to her Nannas so that we can spend the next 2 days over the bank holiday weekend getting a lot more done without her. I miss her like mad already but it makes sense as we want to paint the playroom and strip the wallpaper off our bedroom. I'm absolutely knackered but it'll be worth it in the end. We never had a playroom in the old house as we just didn't have the room so it'll be great to have a space just for Tayla.

I have added a gorgeous piccie of my baby girl who is almost 6 months old! - How time flies!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

8 comments:

  1. she's gorgeous, lucky you . that's the trouble with moving you find all the stuff that you forgot that you had and then you have to pack it ! hope all goes well and as you say the end result makes it worthwhile and the quicker it's done the quicker you can be reunited with Tayla x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ОО, один переезд равен двум пожарам :-). Я после переезда до сих пор не все нашла (а уже больше года прошло, ну ничего, когда-нибудь отыщется), А малышка просто лапушка!! Загадочно так смотрит - наверняка знает какую-то тайну

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh Tayla....you are one sweet baby girl!!! She's sooo adorable Paula!!! Give her a big hug from us bloggers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous Paula, good luck with the move, when we moved I vowed & declared never again!!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo of your gorgeous baby girl. Hope you'll be very happy in your new home and look forward to seeing photos of your craft room. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet sweet baby. Lucky you.
    Stefy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Paula she is so aborable!! would love to hold her

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh shes adorabe with them big bami eyes!
    Youl feel great when you have your new homw sorted....best of luck
    x

    ReplyDelete