Sunday 3 February 2013

January Blog Candy Winner!



Hiya everyone, 

After a funny old week I have just realised that I have not drawn a winner for my January Candy that was this fab calenders stamp set from Lili of the Valley.

Anyhoo, the winner I had just picked with the help of Random.org is No. 66 which is:-



Congratulations Catherine!  Please e-mail me with your address and I'll send you out your prize!

I have lot of samples to share with you but I seem to struggle finding the time to fit everything in.  I will try and share some more fab Wild Rose Studio samples in the coming week!

I will post my February candy tomorrow when I decide what it is! Lol

Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Catherine!
    And thanks for the chance Paula!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Поздравляю Catherine!
    Спасибо вам ,PAULA !
    Всем хорошей недели и творческого вдохновения !

    ReplyDelete