Friday 15 March 2013

Introducing - The Wrinklies

 
 
 
Hiya everyone, 
 
Today I have to share with you a sample I made for La Pashe using their new Wrinklies range.  This image is called "Senior cyclists" which is one of the new decoupage plus sets which you can get here.

The backing paper and sentiment are included on the same sheet for 59p which are excellent value for money.  For a change I made a 8x8 card and I used core'dinations card as I fancied using the Tim Holtz gears small embossing folder that I've had for ages and never used.

These are really fun images and are great for people of a "certain age" Lol including some fab male images which are always a nightmare to make for!
 
 Thanks for looking!



6 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Paula! Love that image, looks like my DH!! Have a fab weekend - Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look like great fun Paula - fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Paula. I love the fun image and fab layout.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Paula! Very funny!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Paula, made me smile.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my dear friend,your card is just gorgeous ^_^
    I like the details and the beautiful funny image^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete