Sunday 2 June 2013

Spots and stripes - Joanna Sheen DT card


Hiya everyone, 

Today I have to share with you my Joanna Sheen challenge DT card.  The theme this time is "Spots and stripes"  so we want to see spots or stripes or both if you fancy on your creations!

The DT were all sent the Tom Meilko project book with CD rom so this is what I made.  It is a 6x6 card using an image and matching papers from the CD.  I was going to do a decoupage one but I've been so busy that I just threw this together friday night so I just went with a topper instead.   You can (hopefully) just about see the stripy paper although it is quite pale.

I used half a doily, a bit of twine and a few charms and dew drops.  I used a bit of netting type lace in the hope that it would look a bit seasidey and I think it works! Lol.

The images lend themselves really well to the CAS style so they are great for mens cards.



Thanks for looking!





4 comments:

  1. lovely seasidey card Paula - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card reminded me of summer. Oh, how I long for those warm sunny days ... Beautiful work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, Your card is just so lovely great embellis and theme xx

    ReplyDelete