Sunday 1 September 2013

Wild Rose Studio - Clean & Simple

Hiya everyone, 

I have another Wild Rose Studio sample today for you that fits the bill for the new "Clean & Simple" challenge that starts today here at the A little bit crafty challenge here on my blog.  

This stamp is Bella with Dahlia coloured in with promarkers.  Apart from my swiss dots embossing folder and a bit of ribbon I'd didn't use much else.  The sentiment is a Penny Black wooden one that my friend kindly gave me.  I layered up the flower, arms and truck for a bit of added depth.  The dew drops just finish it off.

I hope that you like it!  I don't often do CAS as I normally get a tad carried away with everything in my craft room.  Sometimes I have so much stuff I don't have any idea where to start! Lol
 
To join in with the challenge just click the "Current Challenge" badge to the top right corner.
 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous CAS and with a perfect image too
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Paula!

    It may be C&S, but it's lovely and the image is so sweet.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete