Tuesday 15 October 2013

Boo!

Hiya everyone, 

Today, I have my "A little bit crafty" DT challenge card to share with you that I made using "Annabel - the witch" digi which is from Crafty Sentiments designs which is one of our fab sponsors for the challenge.  I teamed up this little cutie with some fab Nitwit Collections papers called "Halloween hooligans" which you can check out here.  This kit is great for halloween card, invites and various other party papercrafts that you can think off - the elements are soooo cute!
FQB - Halloween Hooligans
I coloured the image in dead quickly with my promarkers as I was a little short of time but I do like to try and get a mid way reminder card done too if I get chance and like to use the sponsor images too!
Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. Annabel is looking very cool - and those papers look fab too! love your card Paula xx

    ReplyDelete