Friday 1 November 2013

Nitwits - Holiday Bouquet kit!



Hellllooo!
 
It's that time again for a fresh challenge here at the ALBC challenge so I have killed 2 birds with one stone here by using our sponsors image from Pink Gem Designs and the new kit from Nitwits for my Nitwits DT card.  The image is called "Winter Hoot" and is available here and the papers are from the "Holiday bouquet" kit which is full of luscious pastel pink and green papers and embellishments which make such a change to the traditional colour combos.  It was so hard to decide which of the papers to use! :)
I hope that you like it!

Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Paula, I love it, the owl is so cute, the colours of the papers are lovely and I am trying to go traditional! and the sparkles and charm are just the icing on the cake - I hope you had a hoot making it ;0) (Sorry, I couldn't resist) xx

    ReplyDelete