Wednesday 1 January 2014

Wild Rose Studio - Bella

Happy New Year everybody!!!

I hope that you all had a good Christmas and that 2014 has some very exciting things lined up for you!  
Did you get any crafty goodies for Christmas?  I got a full set of copic ciaos and a new printer as well as loads of other stuff so I have obviously been a very good girl!
 
I have today a card a made for Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine a while ago that I haven't been able to blog up till now for copyright reasons.  The stamp and papers are from Wild Rose Studio and this is the gorgeous Bella "First Christmas" stamp.
 
I coloured the image with my promarkers and layered up the image.   This is what I thought I'd use for my A little bit crafty "Celebrate" challenge as I've not really done much crafting for the whole of december although I have lots of stuff lined up for 2014!
I enjoyed the break from crafting but was starting to miss it!
 Thanks for looking!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Paula. Happy New Year to you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute and the bow is a nice touch.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely image,gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Paula. The glittered tree is stunning. I love this stamp too x

    ReplyDelete